We are looking for a full time lead electrician to work for our company. We offer paid vacations, holiday pay, and competative pay based on experience.
Due to the nature of our work, applicants must live no more than 45 minutes from our shop in Branchburg, NJ.
All applicants must have own hand tools, speak fluent English, have a valid NJ drivers license and be legally entitled to work in the United States.
Please call our office 908-369-0700
Monday - Saturday 9 am until 5 pm
and send resume to email@example.com
With forty two years experience we provide all aspects of electrical installation and service. Commercial, Residential and Industrial. We are budget friendly offering quality and value. Call us first or last in your decision making process. We offer 24hr emergency servive seven days a week at $150.00 falt rate in Westchester County, NY 914 736-1234 cell 914 382-7273
Westchester County Lic# 1427
New General Electric Rectifier Bay model GPS-4848/100
Catalog Number ED83142-30 G24.
Overview The Galaxy Power System (GPS) 4848/100 provides -48 volt telecommunications powering solutions in worldwide markets. The GPS 4848/100 combines 220 and 200-ampere, fan-cooled, switchmode rectifiers, microprocessor control technologies, battery and load disconnect/reconnect options, and a comprehensive line of fuse and circuit breaker dc distribution options in a modular front-access design. This modularity ensures easy access, simplified installation and maintenance, and allows the system to expand in capacity and features as power needs grow.
With 14,080-ampere maximum capacity, distribution flexibility, and universal ac input capability, the GPS 4848/100 supports switching, transmission, and wireless applications in central office locations and environmentally controlled remote sites (huts or vaults). For centralized architecture, bus bars are available to 14,080A.
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED. GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE PHOTOS OR WITH QUESTIONS
1. 5.7inch LCD screen display.
2. Full functions, satisfy all kinds of CT(protection CT, measuring CT, TP) test requirements, such as excitation characteristic test, turn ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, secondary burden, ratio error, angular difference and etc. Also it can be used to test excitation characteristic, turn ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance,ratio error, angular difference and etc all kinds of PT.
3. More efficient to test CT, no need to use standard CT, primary current injection device, load case, voltage regulation control and high current lead to verify the CT.
4. Meets IEC60044-1, IEC60044-6 standards of all kinds of CT/PT.
5. Accurately measure ratio error and angular error. Max. Ratio error ±0.05% is permitted. Max. Angular error ±2min if permitted. It can measure 0.2S class CT and turns ratio range is 1-35000.
6. Auto test CT/PT parameters on knee point voltage/current, 5% and 10% deviation curve measurement, Accuracy limit factor (ALF), safety factor (FS), second time constants (Ts), residual magnetism factor(Kr), saturated and unsaturated inductance.
7. Using variable frequency method to test VA curves and 10% error curve of CT/TP. Max. Output is 180V and 5A rms(15A peak value), but it can make CT test when keen point is up to 60kV.
8. Easy to use. To test CT DC resistance, excitation and polarity only by one button. All CT tests adopt same one connect method except load test.
9. Storage 1000 groups data, data can be saved even power down. Equipped with micro printer to print test result after testing completed.
10. Test results can be download by USB disk.
11. Small size, weight is no more than 10kg, suitable for on-site use.
Star Delta Electrix, a well-known electrical name in the African SADC region, would like to take this opportunity to "connect" you with our business.
Star Delta Electrix can assist you with your Specialized mining, industrial and domestic electrical requirements. The following products are world renowned, have a proven track record, represent quality products and it is our desire to maintain a long term association and representation of:
JOINTMASTER Splicing/Jointing and Termination Kits...
OMRON PLCs, Timers, Limit Switches, Relays, Control Components...
BENEDICT Contactors, Overloads, Push Buttons, Switchgear...
HELLERMANN TYTON Testing Equipment, Electricians’ Tools & Cable Accessories...
REEFLITE Industrial Lighting…
TELUX Generator Changeover & Rotary Cam Switches…
SCHNEIDER Mcbs, Mccbs, Power Factor Correction & Panel Building…
SOLAR PRODUCE Solar Lighting, Solar Geysers and other Solar driven Products…
RAYCAP Industrial and Domestic Surge Protection
BMG DRIVES FENNER MOTORLINE Electric Motors and related products…
We are "Specialist Distributors", "Switchboard Manufactures" and "Electrical Contractors", offering the focused quality service the above-mentioned products deserve.
|If you want to prevent your expensive equipments to get damaged from voltage surge then Keating Electric offers you some options like Home office surge protection,Home theater surge protection ,Whole house surge suppression.For more details Visit http://www.keatingelectric.com/ or call at 914-750-7759.|
We are a nationwide engineering and consulting firm which provides arc flash hazard analysis along with associated safety training. We understand and help you comply with all regulatory agencies. OSHA, NEC, CORP OF ENGINEERS, NFPA 70E just to mention a few. We hold an maintain Electrical contracting license, also engineers, consultants, thermographers etc.
Give us a call and we can discuss how we may be able to help you. If you work in a facility that is not compliant give them our name or we can partner with your firm to help them.
Schaffhouser Electric is happy to devise custom solutions to your electrical problems both big and small — we can be counted on for professionalism, affordability, and quality service. We also pride ourselves on teamwork and collaborate very well with architects, general contractors, and landscape architects to devise the best possible electrical design for your business.
After recently being made redundant I have decided to go self employed, at least until I am able to find a more permanent postition within another company. I am a hardworking and extremely reliable person who always takes a massive amount of pride in his work and maintains a strong work ethic. I am fully qualified and have years of experience working for a couple of different companies either just being a general electrician and installing equipment in both domestic and commercial settings or installing solar panels all over the country which is what I did in my last job. If you are in need of an electrician, no matter how big or small the job is, feel free to get in touch for a no obligation quote or to arrange a face to face meeting to dicuss your needs. Fraser.